Gone are the days when small homeowners could complain about not having enough space to accommodate a wine cooler. Today, to cater to the needs of every kind of wine enthusiast, many companies are manufacturing small wine fridges. These compact wine coolers are designed keeping in mind the needs of small space owners who are also ardent wine lovers. Whether you’re an apartment dweller or a tiny home liver, there’s a wine cooler available for you! These awesome coolers come with all the important features you might need in a wine cooler and are easily affordable.
Before we get to our winners’ list let’s look at the advantages and disadvantages of having a small wine cooler.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Small Wine Fridges
- Space-saving The biggest advantage of having a small wine cooler is that it saves a lot of space. In small apartments or bars people look for space saving options. The invention of these small wine coolers gives an option of keeping a wine collection even in a small space.
- Good Looking Smaller wine coolers come with a sleek and modern finish. They’re really kind of cute! They blend in well with the overall aesthetics of your existing kitchen or bar. You can also use them as freestanding units in your living, dining or workspace area.
- Useful Small wine coolers make it easy to serve wines at their correct temperature.
- Excellent Features Smaller size does not mean fewer features. Smaller coolers come loaded with first-rate features.
- No Noise, No Vibration Smaller wine coolers use thermoelectric cooling technology and not compressor cooling. This means that these wine coolers are noise and vibration-free so you won’t have to put up with the annoying hum of a refrigerator.
- Affordable Smaller wine coolers are less expensive. They’re a great way to test out wine coolers and see if they’re for you and their relatively low price point makes them a great gift choice. What wine lover wouldn’t be thrilled to receive their own mini wine fridge?
- Capacity is, of course, an issue with compact wine coolers. Great for a small collection but not really appropriate for an avid wine collector with a large number of bottles.
- Not for storing a diverse collection As they are generally single zone coolers, you cannot store a diverse wine collection in them. For a bigger and diverse collection, you would need a large dual-zone wine cooler with different compartments to store different types of wines.
So, if you’re a small homeowner looking for a small wine fridge or maybe a business owner who wants to add a compact wine cooler to your workplace kitchen, here is our list of what we believe to be the top 3 small wine coolers around.
TYPE & BOTTLE CAPACITY
Magic Chef 14.2″ Wine Cooler
NutriChef 10″ Wine Cooler
Cuisinart 10.5″ Wine Cooler
While all 3 are excellent choices, if we had to pick a winner, the very affordable price of the Magic Chef brings it out on top.