The sunny summer season is the best time to sip on your chilled wine. Oh wait! We mentioned “chilled wine.” So, how do you plan to cool your wine bottles this summer? Well, wine coolers have become the need of the hour for all the wine lovers and several brands have started manufacturing them. NewAir is one such brand that has put its best foot forward in manufacturing some of the most amazing wine coolers to cool your much-loved wines. NewAir Wine Coolers are all over the market and are winning hearts everyday.
Following are the two top-rated NewAir Wine coolers manufactured by the brand.
NewAir AW-280E Classic 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler:
|Capacity||28 standard bottles|
|Dimensions||17 x 20 x 28.8 inches|
If you are an avid wine connoisseur and are wanting to keep all your wines handy and easy to reach, this wine cooler serves the best option for you. The NewAir AW-280E is a thermoelectric wine cooler which can store a total number of 28 bottles. This wine cooler has been designed for the advance wine collectors as it comes with a number of amazing features to look for. You can cool your wine at an ideal temperature along with making the most of a number of amenities that it promises. The design of this wine cooler is very handsome.
- Compressor free technology.
- Digital display
- Interior LED lighting
- Adjustable shelves
- The cooling system of this wine cooler comes with a thermoelectric cooling system allowing you to set the temperature as low as 54 degrees. The quiet and vibration free system makes no noise.
- Using the digital display, you can quickly monitor as well as set temperature with a great ease. The push buttons controls are mounted on the door frame for convenience.
- The adjustable setting of the shelves makes it easy for you to clean the wine cooler every now and then. This feature also makes the bottle loading more convenient.
- The wine cooler is too pricey if compared to other brands.
With an amazing structure, excellent temperature setting as well as a quiet performance, the NewAir AW-280E Classic 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler surely serves a great choice for all the wine lovers who like to keep it convenient and hassle-free. The storage capacity of 28 bottles of this wine cooler further speaks in its favor as well.
NewAir AWR-290DB Compact 29 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler:
|Capacity||29 standard bottles|
|Dimensions||17 x 20 x 28.8 inches|
This wine cooler by NewAir permits you to store your entire wine collection in a single sleek. The NewAir AWR-290DB Compact 29 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler is an easy-to-use appliance, specifically curated for all the wine lovers who love to store wine bottles in great numbers. Using this, you can save a lot of space into your room along with making sure that all your precious wine belongings are stored properly into it. This wine cooler features dual zone technology which makes it possible to keep all your red as well as white wines in the same cooling unit. All you are required to do is to enable the temperature setting and wait for the wine to cool.
- Dual temperature zones technology
- Insulated and reversible glass door
- Locking door
- Minimal vibrations
- The attractive blue lighting present in the wine cooler makes it more appealing by the way of brightening up the interiors very beautifully.
- The newly added dual temperature zones make it possible for you to store both the red and white wines at the same cooling unit. The white wines get their perfect cooling in the upper zone while using the adjustable temperature of 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit, while the reds require a setting of 50-66 degrees Fahrenheit in the lower zone.
- The makers have infused a technology which protects your entire wine collection from the UV rays. The double-painted glass and a locking door act as a savior.
- The unit is very extravagant and loud in terms of appearance.
With the use of some of the most amazing unique features and a great technology, this wine cooler surely serves as a perfect pick, serving you a two-fold purpose of displaying your wine beautifully in your drawing room and chilling them at their best.