Wine Coolers have made the life of all the avid wine lovers very simple – they can now have a gala time with their chilled wine on a Sunday evening and enjoy. A number of big brands have come up with some best-selling wine coolers and this is serving as a great business to them. EdgeStar is one such renowned name that manufactures the best wine coolers for you. The EdgeStar wine coolers have successfully maintained their distinctive profile.
Below reviewed are the best EdgeStar wine coolers manufactured under the name of this popular brand:
EdgeStar 34 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler:
|Capacity||34 standard bottles|
|Dimensions||33 1/8″ H x 19 7/16″ W x 23 1/16″ D|
This wine cooler by Edge Star maintains its elegant wine lifestyle look and serves as a perfect pick for keeping all kinds of wines chilled. This wine cooler has combined the LED lighting with trimmed wooden racks, sliding outwards in order to make sure that you not only get to enjoy chilled wines, but to display your collection of wines in your living room as well. There are two cooling zones where you can display, store and cool both the red and white wines at their respective serving temperatures. The two different temperature zones of this wine cooler offer independent ranges of 41-54F as well as 54-64F.
- Reversible Door
- Towel Bar Handle
- Wire Wine Bottle Racks
- Built-in security lock.
- The tilted profile of this wine coolers allows you to store additional wine bottles which you have already opened for re-chilling.
- The wine cooler powers up automatically on the account of a power cut.
- The one-touch temperature control so provided makes easy for you to set the temperature.
- The non-adjustable shelves are restricted and bring the capacity of storing the bottles down to 28 wine bottles.
- The wine cooler doesn’t pack your bottles too tightly.
With no compromise on its appearance and presentation, the makers have imbibed all the necessary features into this wine cooler which make it really desirable for a number of wine coolers. The appearance takes the entire game to next level.
EdgeStar Built-in 30 Bottle Wine Cooler:
|Capacity||30 standard bottles|
|Dimensions||32″ H x 15″ W x 23 3/4″ D|
The EdgeStar Built-in 30 Bottle Wine cooler is one purpose-oriented wine cooler. Mostly promoted as a built-in cooler, this wine cooler doesn’t exhibit the signs to be one in terms of its overall design. There is a stainless-steel trim on to the door. If looks aren’t given much attention, this wine cooler serves as a perfect pick for extra storage room. You can protect your wines from the damaging UV rays with the help of the tinted glass door added to it.
- ETL approved
- Auto defrost
- Security lock
- Reversible double-paned tempered glass door
- Rubber bushing absorbs vibration and noise from the compressor
- This wine cooler protects all your wines from odor contamination.
- It extends functionality along with its feature of auto-defrost.
- The removable racks permit the storage of wine bottles that are comparatively bigger in size.
- The wine cooler is restricted to one temperature zone.
- The pre-drilled screw holes in this cooler are a little conspicuous.
- The wine cooler doesn’t have a factory-installed handle.
Although not so appealing in terms of its appearance, this wine cooler by EdgeStar can serve as a good option as a stand unit for sure. The best thing about this cooler is its compatibility with the potential built-in surroundings.